You can user Uber app to contact an Uber rider for booking or cancelling a trip. Uber provides helpful tips to contact Uber rider:
How to contact Uber Rider:
- If you’re having trouble connecting with riders, check to make sure the phone number on your Uber account is your correct mobile number (not a home number) that isn’t private, blocked, or a Google Voice number.
- To edit your phone number, select ACCOUNT from your app menu. Tap edit under your name, then tap the pencil in the top right corner. Confirm your password to edit your information.
- Check that “Do Not Disturb” mode is OFF on your phone. Otherwise, phone calls may automatically forward to your voicemail.
- Uber anonymizes rider and driver phone numbers in various countries. An anonymized phone number displayed when you contact a rider (or vice versa) is unique and cannot be saved.
- Please use the partner app anytime you wish to contact a rider.
After you receive and accept a trip request, you can use your app to contact the rider by text message or phone call. Riders are able to use their app to contact you as well.
To contact a rider, tap the menu icon at the top left to display the rider’s name. Tap CONTACT and then choose from options for getting in touch.
In order to contact riders, your mobile device must have the same phone number associated with your Uber account.
It’s good practice to limit contacting riders to times when you:
– have waited more than one minute at their pickup location
– are having trouble finding or arriving at the pickup location
– are unable to locate the rider
As soon as a trip ends, riders and drivers are no longer able to contact each other through the app. We recommend reminding riders to check that they have all their items as they exit your vehicle.
If you do happen to notice a rider’s left item after they’ve exited your vehicle, please use the Help Center to coordinate a return. Select Trip and Fare Review > My rider left an item in my vehicle.
To get your first Uber ride for FREE. 2017 use Uber Promo Code> uber.wiki or use this link.